AA Rent-a-Car: RENTAL CONDITIONS
AA Rent-a-car hereby rents to the undersigned overleaf (herein called “Renter”) the vehicle described overleaf hereof (herein called “Vehicle”) subject to all the Terms and Conditions of this rental agreement in consideration of which Renter acknowledges and agrees that:
- Said vehicle is the property of the Owner and is in good mechanical and physical condition unless specified other wise herein: Customer will return said vehicle, together with all tyres, tools, accessories, and equipment, in the same conditions as received ordinary wear and tear expected, to the Owner’s terminal or as otherwise specified or if demanded by Owner.
- Your vehicle is provided with a full tank of fuel, we recommend that you return your vehicle with a completely full tank of fuel. Fees apply for all other Roadside Assistance including refueling, lost keys, keys locked in vehicle, flat batteries (not due to a mechanical fault), tyre changing.
- Owner has the right to take away said vehicle plus deposit if:
- a) Driven by unregistered drivers
- b) Driven under the influence of alcohol and drugs
- c) Unlimited speed
- Owner shall not be liable for loss or damage to any property left, stored or transported by customer or any other person in or upon said vehicle either before or after the return thereof to Owner.
- The word “day” as used herein shall mean as elapsed time of 24 hours. Minimum rental period in one day. Customer shall pay for hour in excess of one day of the hourly rate of ST20 specified herein not to exceed another full day’s rental.
- Vehicles are all Right hand drive, Unlimited Milage, Fully Insured including Third Party. The insurance excess of ST$3.000 will be paid to Owner to any damage sustain on the vehicle. Customer will pay Owner of demand all charges to repair collision or upset damages of said Vehicle including towing and loss of income to be charged at the daily rate set forth in this agreement or the standard daily rate for this vehicle.
- If the Insurance Company denied liability for any reason/reasons caused the Customer, the Customer will fully Compensate the Owner for their Loss.
- To extend the length of your rental, please contact us before the expiry time to ensure your Damage Protection is in place.
- You must no arrange or undertake any repairs or salvage to the vehicle (whether because of an accident or breakdown). You must first attempt to contact AA Rent-a-car by phone to inform them of the steps you are intending to take and obtain approval to those steps.
- 25% cancellation fee during the rental period of said vehicle.
CUSTOMER SHALL BE FULLY LIABLE IF SAID VEHICLE IS BEING USED, OPERATED OR DRIVEN IN VIOLATION WITH ANY OF CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATION UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY HIS SIGNATURE CUSTOMER AGREES WITH ALL CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.